Oxford County’s title as the Dairy Capital of Canada is being recognized by a new exciting event – the Dairy Capital Cheese Fest on April 23, 2016 at the Oxford Auditorium in Woodstock.
If you love food and drink festivals, this will be the perfect event for you with 20 vendors including Ontario cheese artisans and restaurants serving Ontario cheeses and prepared dishes to suit your cheesy appetite. Ontario wine, cider and craft beer producers such as Beau’s Beer, Toboggan Brewery & Burning Kiln Winery will also be in attendance. Those presenting their ID will also receive a complimentary branded drinking glass to enjoy their samples.
Advanced tickets are $8 and can be purchased online at www.dairycapitalcheesefest.ca. Tickets at the door are $10 and children 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult. Tasting tickets are available at the event for $1 each.
- Free Festival Swag Bag (first 500 Adult ticket holders)
- Meet Oxford and Ontario cheese makers
- Interactive demonstrations & talks including beer and cheese pairing, international cheeses, cashew cheese culture, the history of cheese in Oxford County…
- Photo booth
- Kids Zone – Featuring activities, crafts and dairy education
- Live music & entertainment
- Free parking
Make plans for a cheesy time on April 23rd. Check out the vendors, event schedule and purchase tickets at http://www.dairycapitalcheesefest.ca